- Interlocking concrete pavers lend a traditionally elegant appearance to driveways, patios, pool decks, and walkways that cannot be rivaled by any other material.
- Colors, patterns, and styles provide homeowners with a selection to suit their personal preference and taste. Legacy Lawn & Landscape offers its interlocking concrete pavers to suit any home at affordable and comparable prices.
- The interlocking concrete pavers will not crack, as they are more flexible than other materials and they are earthquake resistant.
- The paving stones are the only surface covering that can be repaired if necessary by replacing individual stones with new ones.
- It is impossible to clean and conceal paint or oil and grease stains from other surface coverings and repairs to cracks can be an eyesore.
- Legacy Landscape has in house highly-trained craftsmen who install its interlocking concrete pavers. In less than a week, cracked concrete driveways or patio decks can be replaced with beautiful, interlocking concrete pavers.
- Up to four hundred square feet of paving stones can be installed in a day and a driveway measuring twelve hundred square feet would amount to a project that would take about three days.